Fall 2014.
Hello. My name is Charles Crown. I wrote a book. It seems to have altered certain individuals. I write this second volume in order to address any concerns following the self-publication of the Tower of Brahma, a fictional memoir I began typing out on a T-Mobile Sidekick in 2004, and then finished on the first Android smartphone in 2010.
This is more addressed to those in 2017, or conversely 2023, who'll be looking back on my years living in New York City post-9/11, early Twenty First Century remnant of analog nostalgia. I am a fossil. I was born to be King.
Every day I meet some overly enthusiastic, prematurely enlightened superhuman who's truly tapped in. Get back to me in a decade. Tell me what that awakened awareness has afforded you except sleight of hand sentimentality and an overly inflated sense of self-righteousness.
Every day is the battle. Team ups make it easier. Gang mentality is not inherently bad, merely the guidance behind its actions. The Ego is the True Enemy, Defy the Most Base Nature, at all costs!!
I'm a Warlock. It's the closest I can come up with an explanation for my abilities, for my destiny, for the sake of reality itself. I've connected Covens, priding myself on being a hub of inter-connectivity, a live wire of personality! I've been burned, I know my limitations.
I have no powers, I merely have vision, an ability to see how far my fate extends, to what great lengths my life will lead me towards. By the ambient, candy coated Lolita energy that hangs in the air above NYC tonight, I claim Odette Coquette as the Love of my Life, my psycho-sexual assassin, my phallic femme fatale.
In Lord Zero I have tamed the black hole of depression. With Stray Dog Strut I have established myself with the family. Kicking it with Ginzilla Beastmode reminds me that magick is bigger than I know and that work must be done. The radio show is spreading the gospel, the open mics are essential for cathartic release.
The Algorithm. I'm not a numbers guy. I'm the theoretical storyteller, able to help transcend reality in a single bound. I wrote my book to get me here. I assume you have yours as well?

No comments:
Post a Comment