The Goods

Kurt Christenson: Writer, Comics, Film, Erotica, Photos, Dive Bars
TUMBLR * Write Club * Unwinnable * Amateur Erotica * the Tower of Brahma

Monday, March 7, 2011

Comicbook Rockstar - journal essays from a comic writer

By the time I moved to NYC in 2004 I had already made the rounds at all the comic conventions in the area, but I saw myself as the quiet, awkward writer that was hanging around the real talent, aka the artists.

So when 2005 had hit and I was already cemented in the city, partying and boozing it up, I felt it was time to reinvent myself while also re-exploring my past in regards to comic books. This resulted in a series of journal entries/essays/short stories about who I was and where I was going at the peak of my awesomeness in comic books.

K

Comicbook Rockstar #1

Comicbook Rockstar #2 - Electric Boogaloo

Comicbook Rockstar #3 - With A Vengeance

Comicbook Rockstar #4 - Quest For Peace

Comicbook Rockstar #5 - The Power of Love

Comicbook Rockstar #6 - sixsixsix

Comicbook Rockstar #7 - Seventh Street

No comments:

Post a Comment