The Goods

Kurt Christenson: Writer, Comics, Film, Erotica, Photos, Dive Bars
TUMBLR * Write Club * Unwinnable * Amateur Erotica * the Tower of Brahma

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

True Love

10/9/05

He had no idea what to do or say.

"I really have no answer to that." He was sweating through the wet jacket that clung to his skin.

She grew impatient and needed instant confirmation. Subliminal toe tapping, with arms crossed and chin nodding ever so slightly.

"I need to know." She sat and drank in the rain, letting it seep into her melancholy soul.This dance was old and familiar and felt like a rabid memory. The scene was problematic to say the least, and infused with the drama of lives seeking fiction.

He sat and thought about it before answering. His contemplations led him to the most mundane of conclusions. "I'm full of fear."

Honesty felt like sublime liberation. To finally let it seep out and just be, this was a vacation from the worst case scenerio. A revelation that rang false and lingered as a sugar coating of insecurities.

"Dance like you never knew what we would mean to each other." Her skin was moist and dry all at the same time.

She infuriated his senses and engorged on a parade of expected praises. Fierce intensity smoldered within the furthest reaches of his infinite heart. Somewhere beyond the confines of space and time lies the unknown beating of simultaneous splendor.

"Cutesy replies do nothing for me you realize." She had an iron resolve and stared around him as she sized him up.

Hardly a man, she knew that much upon first glance. She had recognized the broken boy, golden gleaming monstrosity of the upper stratosphere. Jigsaw sentimentality had found purchase beneath her breast, and she just knew she needed him like the blood bursting through her veins.

Love, dried and preserved, wrinkled on the windowsill for the emergency tomorrows, this is what drove her and kept her walking. He poured the love all over his naked body, slick with the lust of stranger's sex.

"I see the way that I am and want to change. I am changing as we speak." He wanted to believe the finer points of his argument, but a brightened expansion of this space we call home beckons his doubting father's words of failure, jealousy, and weakness.

"I fear your love."

No comments:

Post a Comment