Okay, so this is ridiculous but I need any help I can get and now it's not just for me but this kitten that I just found. I have named him Jack.
He is insane and doesn't want to sit still for a picture, but he is very cute and we've already fallen in love with each other. But I have a problem. This is literally the last night at my sublet, which I thought I would have another week at until the other people began moving out. I suddenly have to find a place to stay until I get paid next Friday on the cheap.
And now I have a kitty. I don't know what to do but I love this little guy already and I think I called him to me as I've been pining for my kitty Boosh who is with my ex.
I've been missing her like crazy as I've never really had my own cat. It's usually with a girlfriend. And now this guy has jumped up on my window in Harlem and bellowed inside until I had to take off my headphones, run out there and grab him. What could I do? I can't think that this cat went out and was killed because I did nothing.
So here I am, soon to not have an apartment and now with a little guy. If anyone can help me out, find a place to crash with him for a few days or if anyone can hold on to him for a few days/weeks til I find another place i'd really appreciate it. Please pass this around or let me know if you know anyone who'd have a place to stay for a bit. I have some money to pay for at least a week.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
Now I gotta get this guy to chill out and lay down.
K
ArghBrain@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment