11/2/12
3:48am
49 days
Conspiracies, like doors of perception, or rather layers of reality, will always be one step beyond our understanding.
From my laptop I watch a live performance of a DJ with a giant mouse head with dead eyes. The crowd swarms as lights raze through the masses. A smiling lull or frantic hop within every person in unison.
God-like he plays his harmony and dictates our mood, guides our journey through celebratory significance and the swallowing up of our individual selves, basking in a moment blissed out transcendence.
Across the river the good chunk of Manhattan is drowning in darkness, swept low by Sandy's sudden attack. Brooklyn stood fine mostly but the city is dead right now. Unplugged from the grid, sick days and cancelled classes, irreparable damage done to systems.
Now I send my mystic signal out on hurricane gale force winds with the assist of a weather witch with psychic assist. Forced out into the ether the ever-tightening confluence of forces will draw together the agents I have sought out.
Just because you make a deal with the devil doesn't mean you don't have to do the work. It just guarantees the success, but only really because we create the conditions and merely need the firm handshake and dotted line to confirm our rightful place.
I wrote a book. I found myself. They thought I created god, but I merely chronicled my initiation as this begins to end. I broke free of the prison and now am on the prowl, hot with the long con, big score, best deal in town. I'm coming for what's mine.
Manhattan island is preparing itself as the landing pad for whatever great and massive construct slips through the heart of our sun and crashes into the hub of the world as we know it. The Sea wiped clean the streets, the wind throwing all debris aside, the earth vibrating in the silence of echoing traffic patterns fading away.
And when it lands, this unthinkable/unknowable behemoth, it will need to be defined, challenged, guided, helped, healed, and plugged into the system. That's where we come in.
Agent Fenris. Ragnarok. King of the World, slayer of All-Father Odin. I am a child of Loki & will soon be unleashed upon the land.
Hexagram 63.
No comments:
Post a Comment