The Goods

Kurt Christenson: Writer, Comics, Film, Erotica, Photos, Dive Bars
TUMBLR * Write Club * Unwinnable * Amateur Erotica * the Tower of Brahma

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vile Sublime

GODYESYOUFUCKINGCUNTWHORE erupted from his mouth like the stream of hot cum that squirted onto my face, my eyes closed, pretending that I still had my dignity.

His arm is locked into position, lens focused on my face but I'm sure the videocamera is shaking too much for it to be watchable.

I wonder why this moment, with his body slapping into me with writhing spasms, isn't enough. Does he need to see my disinterest and eventual humiliation again and again so as to enjoy it without my presence?

Now that I'm done he's begun speeding up, pounding harder, shoving himself deeper, his thighs tight and hard as they lift my legs higher, his weight spreading me further open. My gasps of pain seem to excite and stimulate so I dramatize to speed up the inevitable conclusion.

My hips, taut and locked, lower back arched, butt gripped tight, I'm fucking his cock with all I've got and then just right there I'm about to almost nearly throw back my head and cry out body jerking and easing into going slack as I feel complete and utter love.

He keeps the tip of his warm cock resting on the small part of my lips just below my clit. His fingers wrap under the curve of my breasts, lifting without touching, holding me close with one arm tucked under me, drawing me closer to him all while not advancing inside me. I need it. I need him in me, now.

We nearly roll off the bed at one point, though we don't stop kissing, our tongues slapping playfully as our lips slide together. It takes forever for him to put his hand up my shirt, tracing the curve of my stomach, riding along my ribs. With a slick wrist twist my bra unsnaps and we slip out of our shirts, bare-chested and grinding in jeans.

"You're pretty", he says to me as we stand hugging, our heads resting on the other's shoulder. I push away and look him in the eye.

"Kiss me."

No comments:

Post a Comment